Since we're leaving in June-ish, I've started my SF bucket list: Things I want to do before my SF life dies. I figure these things will be good to check off my list while I still have a gaggle of friends around to help me. I hope you will support me in these endeavors.
1. Stay out all night and roam the SF streets, watch the sunrise over the city, eat breakfast at 5am, and sleep all day
2. Participate in a dance contest
3. Film the Party Starters commercial and set up a website
4. Start a 60's girl group (see next item)
5. Fashion a beehive
6. Create my own Home Shopping Craigslist Network complete with a call center backdrop
Inspiration: Brenda Dickson
(i couldn't find a plain screenshot of this scene)
I guess this is my wish list. Two months isn't quite enough time to do it all. The first two are doable. Anyone want to participate/help?
Miss you already,
Megan Marie: the visual designer/dancer in the dark/the esprit de corps